If you're an adventurer, explorer, guide, climber, surfer, mountaineer, sailor... whoever you are... if you like to go deep into remote places, this course is for you. The 80 hour, 9 day format is considered the standard for industry professionals and outdoor enthusiast.
What are the Wilderness First Responder (WFR) objectives?
- Explore the dirty details of wilderness and rescue medicine
- Practice core emergency medical skills
- Run live scenarios
- Work with our experienced faculty
- Earn your WFR certification
- Earn your BLS CPR certification through the American Heart Association