Calling all healthcare providers... whether you're an MD, PA, RN, EMT, or paramedic- this course is valuable to help take your practice out of the clinic and into the backcountry. With 20.5 hours of Category 1 CME attached to the curriculum, you not only certify in wilderness medicine, but have a jump towards Re-certifying in your respective practice.
What is Advanced Wilderness Life Support (AWLS)?
AWLS® program focuses on treatment of the most common injuries and illnesses encountered making the AWLS® certification the standard in the medical industry for wilderness medicine. The course offers intensive practical hands-on skills teaching.
- Learn the latest practical hands-on wilderness medical skills for patient assessment, stabilization and evacuation.
- Practice your skills in live scenarios.
- Work with our expert faculty.
- Earn your AWLS certification.
- Select the optional advanced practical scenarios and participate in an additional 4 hours of live scenarios.
- Obtain up to 20.5 hours of CME or Fellowship credits from the Wilderness Medical Society*