WFR Big Sur 2018 Food Program
Economically priced foods are (at least) 45 minutes away from Big Sur. You must bring food to this length of course, or risk paying ’top dollar’ at an inconvenience.
2 options exist:
1) Group Food Program. We save money when we share the order! Feel free to participate. $125.00 keeps us eating deliciously for the week. Special orders and meal ideas encouraged! (most popular)
2) Supply your own. Refrigeration and cookware supplied
BMG Grocery List: We always try to satisfy and meet all healthy food groups for our participants. We do take special requests but try to buy fruits and vegetables based on what is in season.
- Vegetables: Leafy greens, Onions, Tomatoes, Carrots, Peppers, Cucumbers, Broccoli, Variety of Potatoes, Zucchini, Mushrooms, Ginger, Garlic & Squash.
- Fruits: Apples, Bannas, Grapes, Oranges, Avocados, Blueberries, Strawberries, Mango, Dried Fruit (upon request), & Melon.
- Dairy: Cheese, Variety of Milks, Half & Half, Yogurt, Cream cheese, Butter & Eggs.
- Protein: Chicken, Apple Sausages, Bacon, Deli Meat, (Ham, Roast Beef, Turkey, Salami), Fish (potentially), Beans & Ground Beef.
- Grains: Tortillas, Sliced Bread, Granola, Rice, Oatmeal, & Noodles.
- Snacks/Desserts: Trail Mix, Chocolate bars, Trail bars, Cookies, Chips & Salsa, Soups, Crackers, & Variety of Nuts
- Other: Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Juices, Tomato Sauce, Pesto, Coconut Oil, Salad Dressings (Ranch & Balsamic Vinaigrette), & Hummus.
Please be free to add on any food suggestions or any food you would like to have for the course.
Any dietary requirements or special food orders please submit in form below: